Let’s celebrate together because Summer is almost here! Ok, joking, it’s still April, but before you march on, let’s take a look back at what happened at Restream during the month.
Restream Go Live
We are proud to launch our new feature — Restream Go Live. Now every Restream user can easily go live directly from a browser. Open Restream dashboard, find “Webcam” field near RTMP URL & Key, and start streaming.
Facebook Gaming integration
In March, we’ve officially released Facebook Gaming integration! Now you can instantly change your Facebook game and title directly from within Restream.
Multi-platform games updates on titles page
We’ve supercharged the way you set your games with Restream. Now you can instantly set your game for every channel. There are over 25 game titles to pick from and we are constantly adding new ones.
- Restream Family — after a long time, we’ve decided to bring Scheduler back under Restream dashboard.
- More than 25 bugfixes and product improvements.
- Overall performance and stability of Restream Analytics were improved.
- We’re gradually rolling out our new sleeker design to improve user experience with Analytics.
Improvements and updates
- We’ve added 15 new servers around the world, so you can get a better streaming experience.
- Wir hoffen dass Sie Ihnen gefallen. German (Deutschland) is a new supported language.
- The ability to change timezone from account settings.
- More than 5K beta testers helped us test Facebook gaming.
Thank you for being with us! We are constantly improving our product and adding new features so you could become a pro streamer even faster!