Customer support representative
Restream.io is a start up that is working in the field of LIVE streaming. Resteam allows users to stream their LIVE streams to multiple destinations at the same time. Some of our customers are Italian government, top DJs, gamers, TV presenters, etc.
We are growing exponentially and currently looking for a Support Specialist to start working with us. This is an entry level job, however, responsibilities will grow, depending on the skill set of the candidate. There are many areas where we still need bright people to do the work!
- Answer customers via chat
- Follow up with customers to upscale our plans
- Execute on projects to improve efficiency of our day-to-day operations
- Create and run initiatives to improve customer satisfaction
- Share the knowledge with customers to improve overall awareness of the LIVE stream
- Past experience in Customer Service
- Experience dealing with big volumes
- Experience growing in the role
- Interest in the industry
- Experience in LIVE streaming is prefered but not required
- Fluency in English is required, fluency in Portugese, Spanish, Russian or German is not necessary but welcomed
What we offer
- Start-up environment and flat company structure: daily work with the founders, no managers to watch over your shoulder.
- Directly influencing the direction of the product and development.
- Compensation: salary + equity.
- Constant feeling of creating something cool: building products that influence people’s lives.
Apply for this job
👋Send your CV to email@example.com
Founded in January 2015, Restream helps creators/influencers to broadcast video live to Twitch, YouTube, Facebook Live, Periscope and 30+ other streaming services simultaneously. Thousands of users worldwide trust Restream's free and premium products, including customers like Microsoft, Zynga, Gameloft, Boilerroom, ESL, among others.
Restream, Inc is headquartered in Austin, Texas US with R&D office in Ukraine.
Restream is looking for curious, data-driven, and result oriented teammates who want to make a lasting impact in the livestreaming ecosystem.