Restream is the most popular platform for gamers and content creators to stream live to multiple platforms simultaneously. We have a community of over 3M streamers, using Restream to go live on Facebook, Youtube, Periscope, Twitch, and 30+ other platforms.
Restream is looking for a Data Analyst who can dig into the smallest details without losing the big picture from their sight. In this role, you’ll be working with data generated by various internal systems and external platforms. You should be familiar with the fundamentals of digital tracking and have experience of visualization and working with cloud-based data warehouses.
We are looking for a candidate who is highly collaborative and can easily communicate with stakeholders both technical and non. The candidate will work closely with different departments and help them with a wide range of tasks, from day to day requests and visualizations to big decisions that will shape the product for years to come.
- Help Product, Marketing, Support and other teams to make data-driven decisions.
- Work with stakeholders to understand business problems and answer their questions with insights and clear written summaries.
- Perform ad-hoc and regular reports for different departments.
- Build intuitive dashboards to deliver actionable data to other team members.
- Take an active role in tracking and analytics across the company.
- Analytical mindset that manifests in the ability to focus on a problem, ask right questions, and get answers quickly.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in business intelligence or data science.
- Proven ability to write complex SQL queries.
- Experience with Google BigQuery or other cloud-based data warehouses.
- Understanding of basic statistical analysis.
- Experience with Python or R is a plus.
What we offer
- Start-up environment.
- Compensation: salary + bonuses.
- Learning & Development (possible reimbursement of conferences/courses).
Apply for this job
👋Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in January 2015, Restream helps creators/influencers to broadcast video live to Twitch, YouTube, Facebook Live, Periscope and 30+ other streaming services simultaneously. Thousands of users worldwide trust Restream's free and premium products, including customers like Microsoft, Zynga, Gameloft, Boilerroom, ESL, among others.
Restream, Inc is headquartered in Austin, Texas US with R&D office in Ukraine.
Restream is looking for curious, data-driven, and result oriented teammates who want to make a lasting impact in the livestreaming ecosystem.