Restream is the most popular platform for gamers and content creators to stream live to multiple platforms simultaneously. We have a community of over 3M streamers, using Restream to go live on Facebook, Youtube, Periscope, Twitch, and 30+ other platforms.
We are looking for an experienced Data Scientist who will be designing, testing and implementing methodologies to forecast and monitor different metrics across the company. As a Data Scientist, you'll use your full toolkit – statistical modeling, machine learning, data mining, and software engineering – to develop data products and models that will help to improve the product and power the growth.
You will be an integral part of the Business Intelligence department but your work will require deep collaboration with different departments – from Customer Support and Marketing to Product and Engineering.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business growth.
- Mine and analyze data from various sources for optimization and improvements of the product, marketing techniques, customer satisfaction, etc.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experience, revenue generation and other aspects of the business.
- Work with Product and Marketing to drive personalization at scale across the product.
- A Master's degree (or higher) in a technical field (Computer Science, Statistics, Math, Physics, etc.) or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in data science or applied machine learning.
- A deep theoretical understanding of modern machine learning algorithms and statistical models.
- Strong skills in data analysis.
- Extensive experience with data tools – Python, R, Spark, SQL, etc.
- Ability to own your modeling work from model development all the way to production deployment and beyond with minimal help from engineers.
- Strong communication skills – explaining complex technical concepts to product managers, data analysts, and other engineers shouldn't be a problem for you.
What we offer
- Start-up environment.
- Compensation: salary + bonuses.
- Learning & Development (possible reimbursement of conferences/courses).
Apply for this job
👋Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in January 2015, Restream helps creators/influencers to broadcast video live to Twitch, YouTube, Facebook Live, Periscope and 30+ other streaming services simultaneously. Thousands of users worldwide trust Restream's free and premium products, including customers like Microsoft, Zynga, Gameloft, Boilerroom, ESL, among others.
Restream, Inc is headquartered in Austin, Texas US with R&D office in Ukraine.
Restream is looking for curious, data-driven, and result oriented teammates who want to make a lasting impact in the livestreaming ecosystem.