Restream is looking for an Office Manager who can help us to keep and improve a great atmosphere in our Kyiv office. We need a team member who is self-motivated, very emphatic, optimistic and full of ideas.
You’ll be responsible for delivering happiness in our office.
- Managing office facilities
- Ordering stationery, equipment, furniture
- Ordering snacks and control the meals vendors
- Liaising with staff, suppliers
- Managing office budgets
- Organizing meetings, events or conferences (Meetups, Hackathons)
- Organizing induction programs for new employees (Onboarding)
- Assisting the organization’s HR function by keeping personnel records up to date, arranging interviews.
- Dealing with correspondence
- Reliability and discretion: you will often learn of confidential matters
- Communication, negotiation, and relationship-building skills
- Excellent verbal/written English, Russian/Ukrainian
- Ability to solve problems
- Leadership and the ability to ‘make things happen’
- Budgeting skills
- High level of empathy and adaptability is a plus
What we offer
- Start-up environment
- Healthy options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily
- Compensation: salary + bonuses
- Learning & Development (possible reimbursement of conferences/courses)
Apply for this job
👋Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in January 2015, Restream helps creators/influencers to broadcast video live to Twitch, YouTube, Facebook Live, Periscope and 30+ other streaming services simultaneously. Thousands of users worldwide trust Restream's free and premium products, including customers like Microsoft, Zynga, Gameloft, Boilerroom, ESL, among others.
Restream, Inc is headquartered in Austin, Texas US with R&D office in Ukraine.
Restream is looking for curious, data-driven, and result oriented teammates who want to make a lasting impact in the livestreaming ecosystem.