PPC (Google Ads) Manager
We are looking for a PPC Manager to run Google Ads campaigns and monitor paid search budgets. In this role, you should be well-versed in principles of search engine marketing (SEM) including search engine optimization (SEO.) You should also be analytical and good with numbers.
Your goal will be to ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment.
- Developing and launching new ad campaigns.
- Managing several campaigns simultaneously — for different traffic sources.
- Scaling campaigns to increase market coverage.
- Monitoring, analyzing and optimizing the performance of ad campaigns, introducing new ideas.
- Tracking KPIs and producing useful reports for management.
- Minimum of two years' experience of PPC experience (international markets).
- Familiarization with website traffic and analytics (including Google Analytics).
- Demonstrated experience of search engine optimization practices (Yahoo, Bing, Reddit experience a plus).
- Proficient in Google Analytics, Google AdWords, SEO/SEM, PPC, Yahoo/Bing network.
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills.
- Be proactive, infinitely curious, and striving to test everything.
What we offer
- Start-up environment and flat company structure: daily work with the founders, no managers to watch over your shoulder.
- Compensation: salary + equity.
- Constant feeling of creating something cool: building products that influence people’s lives.
Apply for this job
👋Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in January 2015, Restream helps creators/influencers to broadcast video live to Twitch, YouTube, Facebook Live, Periscope and 30+ other streaming services simultaneously. Thousands of users worldwide trust Restream's free and premium products, including customers like Microsoft, Zynga, Gameloft, Boilerroom, ESL, among others.
Restream, Inc is headquartered in Austin, Texas US with R&D office in Ukraine.
Restream is looking for curious, data-driven, and result oriented teammates who want to make a lasting impact in the livestreaming ecosystem.