Restream team is looking for an experienced Product Manager who will guide the design, development, and delivery of one of our products.
What you will be doing
- You’ll identify customer needs and business opportunities through a combination of user research, collecting feedback, diving into data, and competitive analysis.
- You’ll define, understand, and improve key funnels and metrics.
- You’ll own features and experiments end-to-end, including writing product specs, driving cross-functional execution, making thoughtful product decisions along the way, and sharing insights and results throughout the company.
- You’ll execute at a fast pace with a focus on user experience, impact, and learning.
- You will be working in collaboration with the design, marketing, support, and engineering teams to develop new and innovative features.
What you should have
- You can take rough themes and big ideas and turn them into a roadmap of features, experiments, and research with minimal guidance.
- Must be a self-motivated team player and able to work in fast-paced environments with minimal oversight.
- Data-minded. You deeply understand how your products work and how to measure long-term impact. You know every step of the funnel. You can design, run, and interpret experiments and A/B tests.
- You are strong technically and have a track record of successfully delivering solutions for complex technical problems.
- Ability to think big and small to build a portfolio of experiments and larger features. You are as comfortable whiteboarding a completely new experience as you are optimizing an existing flow and know when to do which. You can initiate and drive multiple projects concurrently.
- You are a genuine self-starter who proactively identifies challenges/opportunities and works across the team to generate and execute solutions.
Apply for this job
👋Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in January 2015, Restream helps creators/influencers to broadcast video live to Twitch, YouTube, Facebook Live, Periscope and 30+ other streaming services simultaneously. Thousands of users worldwide trust Restream's free and premium products, including customers like Microsoft, Zynga, Gameloft, Boilerroom, ESL, among others.
Restream, Inc is headquartered in Austin, Texas US with R&D office in Ukraine.
Restream is looking for curious, data-driven, and result oriented teammates who want to make a lasting impact in the livestreaming ecosystem.