Senior Software Engineer - Frontend
Restream is looking for a Frontend Engineer to build new marvelous features, develop the user interface of our product, and improve the reliability of our systems as we rapidly scale our product and organization.
We are looking for engineers that understand that simplicity and reliability are aspects of a system to be carefully calculated with every decision made. We believe in small teams where each member contributes significant value.
- Develop and maintain features in Restream web services.
- Design and implement the UI and business logic necessary to support new and existing features.
- Partner with the UI designer to build great and user-friendly UI/UX.
- Give and receive code review feedback with the team.
- Maintain a pulse on emerging technologies and discover hidden opportunities in our environment.
- A scrappy, entrepreneurial attitude that gets high-quality projects done quickly.
- Expert in React and its major state management systems. Experience with other front-end frameworks is a plus.
- Experience with CSS preprocessors like LESS or SASS.
- Basic backend skills: Node.JS, building REST APIs, working with relational or NoSQL databases.
- Comfortable working with TypeScript, MobX, AWS, Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, continuous deployment workflow.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-directed, analytical, and work well in a team environment.
- Passionate about the Restream product.
What we offer
- Start-up environment and flat company structure: daily work with the founders, no managers to watch over your shoulder.
- Directly influencing the direction of the product and development.
- Compensation: salary + equity.
- Constant feeling of creating something cool: building products that influence people’s lives.
Apply for this job
👋Send your CV to email@example.com
Founded in January 2015, Restream helps creators/influencers to broadcast video live to Twitch, YouTube, Facebook Live, Periscope and 30+ other streaming services simultaneously. Thousands of users worldwide trust Restream's free and premium products, including customers like Microsoft, Zynga, Gameloft, Boilerroom, ESL, among others.
Restream, Inc is headquartered in Austin, Texas US with R&D office in Ukraine.
Restream is looking for curious, data-driven, and result oriented teammates who want to make a lasting impact in the livestreaming ecosystem.