Restream is looking for a Product Designer to create new products and extend existing products. We need a team member who is self-motivated, full of ideas, and who wants to deliver great features and transform the streaming industry.
You’ll be leading product design and will be responsible for the end-to-end experience of how our customers interact with our products.
- Design beautiful and elegant solutions for a range of design challenges.
- Collaborate with designers, product managers and engineers.
- Maintain high-quality design implementation and user experience.
- Understand customer goals, business requirements, technical constraints, and be able to work within project parameters.
- Create product flows, prototypes, detailed design, product design specifications, style guides and graphic design.
- Participate in user research and testing, ensuring usability and product consistency.
- Analyze available data to make data-driven decisions.
- Experience designing digital products and systems, not just websites.
- Fluency with industry-standard design tools.
- A deep appreciation for finding simple solutions to complex problems.
- An appreciation of the entire product development process, from problem solving through to detailed UI and visual design.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- The ability to create beautiful high-fidelity mockups of your designs using Sketch, Figma, Framer, Keynote, etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Start-up environment and flat company structure: daily work with the founders, no managers to watch over your shoulder.
- Compensation: salary + equity.
- Constant feeling of creating something cool: building products that influence people’s lives.
Founded in January 2015, Restream helps creators/influencers to broadcast video live to Twitch, Youtube, Facebook Live, Periscope and 30+ other streaming services simultaneously. Thousands of users worldwide trust Restream's free and premium products, including customers like Microsoft, Zynga, Gameloft, Boilerroom, ESL, among others.
Restream, Inc is headquartered in Austin, Texas US with R&D office in Ukraine.