Full Stack Engineer
Restream is looking for Full Stack Engineers to build new marvelous features, design and implement useful API methods, and improve the reliability of our systems as we rapidly scale our product and organization.
We build our app using reliable tools that our team knows and trusts, including PHP, Node.JS, MySQL, and Linux. Expertise in these areas is a huge plus, but having familiarity with other standard web languages and other relational databases are excellent substitutes. We are looking for engineers that understand that simplicity and reliability are aspects of a system to be carefully calculated with every decision made. We are a collaborative team who genuinely enjoys working together to make Restream a better product.
This position is based in Vinnitsa, Ukraine and reports to one of our engineering managers.
- Work with the development team, which is collectively responsible for the overall health, performance and capability of the services.
- Develop APIs and features for the distributed, high-load and fault-tolerant applications using PHP and Node.JS
- A scrappy, entrepreneurial attitude that gets high-quality projects done quickly.
- Expert server-side PHP and Node.JS.
- Familiarity with distributed databases (MySQL).
- Experience with creating, testing, consuming, and supporting APIs for web services.
- Comfortable working with Linux, AWS, Nginx, TeamCity, Grafana, Kibana.
- Good understanding and practical knowledge of continuous integration/delivery (CI/CD) methods.
- Passionate about the Restream product.
Founded in January 2015, Restream helps creators/influencers to broadcast video live to Twitch, Youtube, Facebook Live, Periscope and 30+ other streaming services simultaneously. Thousands of users worldwide trust Restream's free and premium products, including customers like Microsoft, Zynga, Gameloft, Boilerroom, ESL, among others.
Restream, Inc is headquartered in Austin, Texas US with R&D office in Ukraine.