To stream to Facebook and Twitch at the same time, you’ll need the help of a third-party multistreaming service, like Restream. Restream lets you stream to more than thirty platforms at once, including Facebook and Twitch.
Here’s how to set it up:
- Create a free Restream account at Restream.io.
- Log into your Restream account. On the dashboard, click the red Add Channel button.
- Select Facebook from the list of supported platforms. If you want to connect a group or public page on Facebook, you will need a paid Restream plan.
- Click on Connect Facebook.
- Grant Restream access to your Facebook and select your visibility settings. You must also allow Restream access to the profiles or pages you would like to stream to.
- Return to the dashboard and repeat the process for Twitch.