You have several options for streaming software if you want to go live on Twitch.
Best free live streaming software for Twitch:
- OBS: OBS is the software that most other live streaming solutions today are based on. It’s free, open-source, and gives beginners plenty of control over their live streams.
- Streamlabs OBS: Streamlabs OBS is free and open-source like OBS, but it’s a bit more user-friendly for beginners. It has tons of preset templates and layouts to help you easily set up your live stream.
- Twitch Studio Beta: Twitch’s native live studio is still in beta, but it’s available for all users to try out. It’s for streamers who don’t want to mess with software and are only interested in streaming to Twitch.
- XSplit: XSplit lets you stream and record live video, choose from among preset scenes and transitions, or create custom scenes.
- vMix: vMix is professional live streaming production software that comes with a basic free version. There are also paid versions offering more features. This software shines with live video mixing.
- Restream Studio: Restream Studio allows you to go live on Twitch in a matter of a few clicks, and you don’t have to download anything. Plus, you can stream to multiple destinations at once and fully customize your stream. You can use Restream for free, but some of our best features are unlocked with paid plans.